Thursday, July 8, 2010 @ 2:22 AM
SPAIN SPAIN SPAIN SPAIN SPAIN SPAIN.
sorry Germany love, :/ Torres ah. ;pp
Watched Titanic tadi, alone. and yeap, you guessed it, i cried. HHAHAH. -.-"
NAPAAAAAAAAAAAN?
MY BLOG. MY POST. MY STORY.
Dont like it? Dont read it, or, dont even bother to read any of my post dalam MY blog.
Seriously, people like this really piss me off. If you dont like what you see/get/or anything, why even bother reaching for it? make sense? of course it is.
You're just making a fool out of yourself. mmhmmm.
anyways, I GOT MY IPOD SUDAH! :D
Daddy said, if i promise to study hard, he'll buy me one.
And I did. ( I DID STUDIED HARD ).
errrr, what else....
OH!
Only a few more weeks to go. For what you ask? well... IM GOING TO KL.!! for a week lebih. Visiting the relatives. :) and, I heard, my atok kan bawa cari sekolah disana. :/ Which im sure my dad wont allowed it. soo, im not worry about it. Dad wont let me go of alone. awww.
I ♥ my mum and dad. minus the siblings. HAHAHA.
nadawah, inclusing the siblings.
Me,Malik,Hafiz,Umairah,Razaq and Ameena. :D