April 23rd.
Friday, April 23, 2010 @ 1:41 AM
You really know how to piss me off. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. shaaaaaaaaaaaaait. IM BEING NICE. sigh*
OH! thanks for cheering me up tadi,you. i'll see you after your exams. sigh* tho, you didnt knew i was in such a dreadful state tadi. but thanks. u managed to make me smile. (:
People think that im being a FLIRT. duhhh~~ there's this thing called, BEING NICE? Have you not heard about it before?? sigh* I cant sleepy. again. Im guessing my friends semua tidur awal tonight. I THINK. If they are, guess its just you and me now,hot coco ♥ . Ive been playing the keyboard for the last couple of days. After listening to Replay by Iyaz, the piano version. I fell in love with the sounds. aaahhhh~ so calming.
OH! The other night, i was googling about hamsters, and i came to this part where it says, "sexing your hamsters.", i was curious, so i clicked it. and, then,pops up a picture, that shows, two hamsters, and, a diagram on how to tell which one is a male and female. THEN, curiousity came, and, i looked at my hammies. I wanted to make sure, that both of my hammies are female and male. I took them out, and..yeah..check. HAHAHAH. Turns out, vanilla is a MALE. and peanut is a FEMALE. tebalik. HAHAHAHAHAH. I Triple check them, to make sure. But yeah, its okaylaaaa. JANGAN SAJA DUA DUA HAVE THE SAME SEX. oiyyy! the i wont have the chance to see their babies for real lah tu. HAHAHAH.
What else, .... ohhh yeah. I rarely eat nowadays. :/ cant seem to know why. I mean, makan pulang. but macam, dalam one day atu, dinner saja. kadang kadang, skip dinner. and subuh subuh, my tummy would make this pretty funny gurgling sound. BUT still, dont have that needy feeling to eat something. GRRRRRRRRRRR. I'll starve to death if cemani.
AND, facebook is being such a bitch now. I now prefer to open my facebook, pakai handphone. ==" i mean, i dont know about you guys laa, my facebook seems to have troubles bah. notifications lambat sampai. sometimes nada notifications. how f-up is that??!! bitch. HAHAHAHA. I miss my friends. Eyah,Yvonne and Ayeen. semua busy with their boyfriends. Im not saying that im DESPERATELY need one. Its just that, im not ready yet. I need my space, :/ you know. privacy and stuff. You do know that im not that kind of person who often talks about their problems to their significant other?? I mean, thats just not me.. if its about school, yea maybe i would share. But when i say its private, private lah. Between me and my friends. I know how it felt when that significant other is keeping secrets from you. BUT, have you ever thought, that maybe, the real reason that we girls..or boys, dont wanna share, because they're too afraid to hurt you?? THINK CAREFULLY. MY point of view. you can talk back, up to you. this is my point of view. RESPECT IT. sigh* I know its such a wrong thing to do, but hey, if thats who you are, and they dont like it, why be with you in the first place?? kan? i mean, its not like you can change just in split fucking seconds. sheeeeesh. and there's this quote,
" YOU CAN FALL INLOVE TWICE, BUT YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO FORGET YOUR FIRST LOVE"
Im not saying that all the people can never forget their first love, depends lah. I admit, there's still pieces of my heart which is still holding on to my past, and im guessin some of you jua. But hey, i tried okay? I DONT LIKE TO BE FORCE DOING SOMETHING, THAT FOR ME, IT WOULD TAKE AGES FOR IT TO BE DONE. nobody's perfect. there will be that time again, where you'll bounce back to your past, and you'll have that sad-emo feeling. Its normal, you just have to try hard. depends, if your heart lets you. I now i sound corny and lame, but yeah, my point of view, i dont give a damn of what you people think. HAHAHAHAH.
we're even now. yes we are. You start the fire, let me make it bigger for you. (:
night! ♥♥