<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3240946415774393502?origin\x3dhttp://feelovesyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
entries
asif azahari
Friday, January 29, 2010 @ 6:06 PM

ASIF AZAHARI!! Come home soooooooooooon. I miss you already. Sighhhhh* and, by baru baca the post u made. *points bawah* hehe. Awwwww. ♥
Sayang, i ate my meds sudah. Dont worry too much. I'll be fine. :D go and have fun in KK. I'll be right here waiting for you. I love youu. ♥♥
Sooo, Ayen sleptover at my place lastnight. Since nobody can pick her up yesterday. Yvonne wanted too, but her parents didnt allowed her. Its okay boneeeey. Theres always some other time. :DD hehe.
We didnt stayed up late lastnight, since we're both really tired, and sick. Again, dont worry too much sayang. I'll be fine. Heee.
Woke up at 9,10,11 and 12. Hahaha. Had lunch, then sleep some more. Sickers. Who can blame us. ((:
Im currently missing you to bits sayang. Do takecare. Dont watch other girls, or else i'll..i'll...i'll.. Heh.* i have no idea. Haha. ♥♥

profile

Shafee. 18. My blog. Hate it? kindly leave. okay? you know what to do, simply close it. easy right? :) Like it? I LOVE YOU! LOL. and thanks! :D

BLOG'S BEST VIEWED IN CHROME & SAFARI;

rants

ShoutMix chat widget
<
Ummi Syafeeqah

Create Your Badge
Credits
ilovexoxos
everlastingroses!roses!
doughtnutcrazy
colourlovers
doughtnutcrazy

Links
Here goes your links. :D It's good to keep it LONGGG.
Yvonne NEB ♥
Bella ♥
Malina Sonny ♥
Nora Hasnan
Jannatun Naim♥
Fahme
Swift Club
HKN