short post. (:
Tuesday, December 29, 2009 @ 9:00 PM
I was cleaning my closet tadi, then i found his shirt. two of em. =.=" . Usually i would cry, but tadi, inda. i mean.. i laughed and smiled,and then i put it away. Macam atu saja. hahaha. Its really weird. And whenever my brothers sebut his name, i was like.. slumber saja. =D yay! You can tell that ive erased him from my memories now sudah kan?
AND IM INLOVE.!!!!! :DDDD with
ASIF AZAHARI!Ive been inlove once, but it didnt last long. (: This time, i know this feeling is true, i know it will last forever. i know its too early to say this, but i feel like ive known Asif lama sudah. It feels wonderful. I get nervous whenever calling sama ea. I get butterflies in my tummy when he say ' iloveyou '. but in a good way lah. ♥
I LOVE YOU ASIF AZAHARI. :'D
♥♥