<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3240946415774393502?origin\x3dhttp://feelovesyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
entries
Thursday, December 3, 2009 @ 1:07 AM

hi_hello_comments9.gif
I used to burn in his flame.
I used to shiver from hearing his name.
I used to daydream when he wasn't around.
Our simple love was so compound,however paradise ended on a December day.
Before I knew it he had gone away.
He flew from my hands like a white dove,
Cold Flame
but he once told me I was his truelove.
He stole my heart and lit my flame.
I'd sell my soul for such passion again.
I have grown cold since he left me.
Although it's been two years,a few months and a few week,
when I hear his name I still get weak.
I used to love the game of chance,
Its the 3rd day of the month again. im sure you people know what happen on every 3rd day of the month now, arent you? ;) i used to cry my lungs out every 3rd, but tonight, i will be strong. I'll try my best not to shed a single tear. (y)

profile

Shafee. 18. My blog. Hate it? kindly leave. okay? you know what to do, simply close it. easy right? :) Like it? I LOVE YOU! LOL. and thanks! :D

BLOG'S BEST VIEWED IN CHROME & SAFARI;

rants

ShoutMix chat widget
<
Ummi Syafeeqah

Create Your Badge
Credits
ilovexoxos
everlastingroses!roses!
doughtnutcrazy
colourlovers
doughtnutcrazy

Links
Here goes your links. :D It's good to keep it LONGGG.
Yvonne NEB ♥
Bella ♥
Malina Sonny ♥
Nora Hasnan
Jannatun Naim♥
Fahme
Swift Club
HKN