<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3240946415774393502?origin\x3dhttp://feelovesyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
entries
Sunday, September 27, 2009 @ 8:06 PM

HELLLLLO PEOPLLEEEEEE!! D:
Ghaaaaaaa! Its been a very hectic raya for me. Let me start the 'its-time-for-me-to-update-this-blog' post by telling u about this certain guy. Who specificly broke my uber fragile heart........ AGAIN!

Okay, *clears throat*, his name is z. He's 19 yrs old. And he's an itb-ans. We were contacting with each other mcm biasa, bebunga bunga. And i thought i can finally get to be with him. He told me he love me and all that. Then, yesterday yesterday night, i found out that he was back with his ex girlfriend,B. I was soooo pissed and heartbroken by it. I told hm that im leavn, but he wanted me t stay. So i stayed. The next day. I rcvd a msg on fb, dari his gf,si B. Warning me nt t kcau z lg. I was so so pissed. She blamed me! For something that is nt entirely my fault. So, i made up my mind, i told her to come over. She came, i showed her the msjs z sent to me.

I told z i was leavn hm fr good. I got back with my ex, Hafiz. (: . Dont u try to complicate things again, dgr tu? Back to z. I mean, who is he to kid? If he loves me, he would've just tell the truth and come clean. I mean.. cmon, he once told me that he will never ever gona have a relationshp with someone else, because ada sudah urg dalam hatinya. And when i heard he gt bck wit B. I thought it was her,but then he said, it's nt her,its me. ME! He said that! I dont get him. Really. I tried to,but i just cant. FUCK! Sigh. I hope u're reading this.

IM IN SOO MUCH PAIN BECAUSE OF YOU! U said u love me, but u chose her! Now, stay sama ea! Dont u dare walk into my life lagi! Im sick of ur bullshits! Be good! Seriously! And,grow up will you?

profile

Shafee. 18. My blog. Hate it? kindly leave. okay? you know what to do, simply close it. easy right? :) Like it? I LOVE YOU! LOL. and thanks! :D

BLOG'S BEST VIEWED IN CHROME & SAFARI;

rants

ShoutMix chat widget
<
Ummi Syafeeqah

Create Your Badge
Credits
ilovexoxos
everlastingroses!roses!
doughtnutcrazy
colourlovers
doughtnutcrazy

Links
Here goes your links. :D It's good to keep it LONGGG.
Yvonne NEB ♥
Bella ♥
Malina Sonny ♥
Nora Hasnan
Jannatun Naim♥
Fahme
Swift Club
HKN