borenggg
Thursday, January 1, 2009 @ 4:34 PM
What if your ex ask this..?
You have to answer the survey with an honest heart.
Why did you let me go?
- pasaaaaal .. kau sama ea. (:
I still love you.
- ohh,..hmm. please don't. (:
When did we last talk?
- kemarin kemarin?.
Will you go out with me?
- inda.
I cannot keep my promise to you.
- fine..
My friends say we don't look good together..
- ohh bahhhh. my friends pun. blergh!
You have changed.
- welll~
Can we get back together?
- sakit ja hati krg..
Oh, i know what this is all about. You found someone else.
- inda, ngapa? kau tu yang ada urang lain.
Don't you realize? You are the one who hurt me!
- me?? kau pun jua kali ahhh!
How can you forget our memories?
- adaku ckp aku lupa kan?
I will always love you.
- mmmbah.
emusi ne time ku membuat serbay ane. babi eh. teingat ku kan ia aa. ngok ngek. siiiiit benar.